Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric®, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric® guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
- Reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
- NEW breathable perforated microsuede tongue
- NEW molded, anatomical sockliner
- NEW medial rope grip
- NEW midsole EVA compound
- The Trainer comes with two pairs of laces.
- 4mm heel to toe drop
Don't let its simple design fool you. This shoe is made to withstand the elements. SuperFabric® is glass, knife, and barbed wire resistant. Yes, barbed wire.
Nobull shoes size chart
How to get the right fit
First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of day.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Stand on the piece pf paper with your heel against the wall. Mark a piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to pur sizing chart.
Choose the right size
That's easier said then done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go for the size up, rather the size down. And you know what you can just try them on at home.
Not the right size? Don’t worry, check out our returns policy on how to send them back.